A powerful two-speed series of reels designed to tame the largest of game fish. These reels shift effortlessly between the high (3:1) and low (1.6:1) gears even under the most extreme conditions. The Everol Two-Speed reels feature a gearbox with stainless steel gears. To provide the highest performance, they are assembled on seven double shielded stainless steel ball bearings and two self lubricating bearings.
– The traditional Everol drag system with a graduated scale on a green side plate
– Unique drag stop system which allows the angler to place the maximum drag position anywhere along the arc of the drag lever
– Seven double shielded,stainless steel ball bearings, plus two self lubricating bearings
– Stainless steel and carbon fiber drag system
– Quick 3:1 gear ratio in high speed; powerful 1.6:1 gear ratio in low speed
– Easy and reliable shifting mechanism